Fortune Blocks

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by XvXRainbowzZ3D, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XvXRainbowzZ3D

Firstly, before everyone starts giving me links to fortune blocks plugins. I have googled it and have found many which do work but do not have the features i need.

Plugin category: Mechanics, Fun

Suggested name: FortuneBlocks (Name can be changed, that name is just a example)

What I want: I would like the plugin that adds fortune onto a defined list of blocks in the config.yml.
    You will be able to have a list of fortune levels, and how many blocks you get per level, then what blocks fortune is on, and (optional) a multiplier for the blocks. For example:

Code:
    # Format #
    # Fortune level: Amount of blocks #
    Fortune:
      1: 2
      2: 
      3: 4
      20: 100
    Blocks:
      DIAMOND_BLOCK:
        multiplier: 1
      EMERALD_BLOCK:
        multiplier: 1
      GOLD_BLOCK:
        multiplier: 2
    So for fortune level 1 you get 2 blocks. fortune 2 you get 3 blocks for, fortune 3 you get 4 blocks and fortune 20 you get 100 blocks. This needs to be cutomizable so i could add for example fortune 30 gives you 150 blocks.

Diamond and emerald blocks would give the normal amount of blocks. So if you used fortune 1 you would get 2 blocks, but if you used fortune 1 on gold, since the multiplier is 2, you would get 4 blocks.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed. Everything is done in the config.

Ideas for permissions:
    fortuneblocks.fortune - Allows you to use fortune blocks.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible. (Also i have tried to make this, and have not succeeded, but i could try and help, with my limited knowledge of java)

2. Offline

LaoTheLizard

As I understood it, I'll get one hundred blocks from one block, if this block has multiplier 20 in config.yml.

Now I can place these 100 blocks and next time I'll get 100*100=10000 blocks, huh?

dsouzamatt likes this.
  3. Offline

dsouzamatt

LaoTheLizard likes this.
  4. Offline

XvXRainbowzZ3D

That was just a example and, and would be used for a op prison server. I wouldn't put the multiplier to 100 and if it is made, and the maker dont mind me decompileing it, ill make it so placed blocks wont work with fortune.

5. Offline

dsouzamatt

You shouldn't have to go through the trouble of decompiling to add that; just ask whoever takes on this plugin to make that setting optional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.