Fortune Blocks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sexy284, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. au2001 Just wondering if you saw my post on the axe not working with the fortune blocks and the auto pick up? and im not sure if you're able to do this but could you possibly make it so that when you pick up a stack of ingots or diamonds, coal, emeralds, it automatically creates 9 blocks?

2. Offline

au2001

CatzFuriousSpeed I made a pluin for that where you type /blocks and it makes everything to blocks I think it's on shadowcasted... If it isn't then I'll upload it at the same time as the next update (very soon ;))

ReeferX7 sure ;D

Guys, I got a great news :p
    Now supports WorldEdit regions! :D
    And all the bugs/features have been fixed/added!! :)
    I'm making the last one for CatzFuriousSpeed making the auto-block function for the players with immortalcustom.orestoblocks :p (will only work when immortal custom is active)

kenny2028 rexatar45 ReeferX7 TheGamesHawk2001 Derugo CatzFuriousSpeed
    Ok so I uploaded the new update, there is just a small "bug" (I prefer if it's like that):
    When you break an ore, what couldn't be crafted into blocks goes into your inventory, but each time it adds some ingots...
    The problem is that when you get less then 9 ingots per block, it doesn't craft any and you just get ingots...
    But I think it's fine like that ;) Try with a fortune 1 then with a fortune 1000 you'll see what I mean :p

Hope you like this update :3

Fun fact: the maximum fortune is 98303, due to a minecraft limitation (or idk why in fact)

ReeferX7 likes this.
  3. au2001 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS< WORLD EDIT :D Does this override the worlds that origianally wouldn't have access too the Fortune block? And also can you add it so you can have auto pickup but not have fortune and vice versa, thanks :)

4. Offline

au2001

TheGamesHawk2001 :'( I wanted it simple XD and try it you'll understand how it works ;)

5. Offline

ReeferX7

@au2001 good update, but how can i turn the ores to block off? i dont have in all mines sell signs for blocks!

6. Offline

au2001

ReeferX7 Woops forgot that :x Let me do that for you ;)

7. Offline

ReeferX7

Check and this if u can is not realy problem but some players break colors wools with other wool in hand and transform to white!

8. Hey is it possible for you to add a feature in the config to enable everyone to automatically have all the default features? example such as autopick up auto smelt ect?

9. Offline

au2001

ReeferX7 :/ worked for me might be a problem with one of your other plugins...
    does anyone else have this problem??

10. au2001 Urm seems that the autoblock isnt working?

11. Offline

au2001

CatzFuriousSpeed well, that's a bit useless :x just give the permissions to your default group
    or if you don't use inheritance add the permissions in the essentials config "player perms" or something like that ;)

12. Nope I dont have this problem

13. Offline

au2001

CatzFuriousSpeed Read my post #106

CatzFuriousSpeed Lol super fast messages x)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  14. au2001 Permission node to use world edited regions?

15. au2001 indeed, hm I dont really understand shall I set the fortune to 1 or what? :p

16. Offline

au2001

TheGamesHawk2001 ImmortalCustom.override (I'm edditting my post to put all the perms)

CatzFuriousSpeed No it's just the way the orestoblock thing works

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

17. I have mined 64 iron ores blocks, seems that it has not automatically turned into a ironblocks?

18. Offline

au2001

Lol 5th page

19. au2001 I don't want it to override the world protection, just the area i selected, hence the world edit feature i suggested

20. Offline

ReeferX7

au2001 is with essentials, i test it, i think the most servers use essentials!

21. au2001 Anyway to add it so that you shift right click and it checks your inventory and turns every ingot ect into blocks?

22. Offline

au2001

23. au2001 Right urm seems that you might have not updated the ores to blocks feature? not sure [​IMG]

24. Offline

au2001

25. au2001 Ohh!

au2001 I have to go to shop let us know when its updated!

26. Offline

au2001

27. au2001 2 things, make version numbers on the download, e.g. immortal custom v2.5. and add along with the fortuneblocks and pickup blocks add smelt blocks aswell.

28. Offline

au2001

TheGamesHawk2001 v2.6 coming soon <3
    And for smelt blocks do you mean another list for blocks ?

ZeldoKavira sorry for spamming :( I saw you had to regroup several of my messages...

29. au2001 Ye cus at the moment you have "pickupBlocks:" and "fortuneBlocks:" maybe add "smeltBlocks:" also there's a spelling error, # The blocks on wich fortune/smelt is active Should be which, thanks :)

30. Offline

au2001

TheGamesHawk2001 Yup :x failed typing x)
    And... the smelt blocks are just IRON_ORE and GOLD_ORE... nothing else ._. do you want to be able to change it ?

Starting to be a big plugin... almost 500 lines .—.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.