[Formatted] XPStore [Simple?]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by chrisman0091, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Offline

chrisman0091

NOTE: The reason it says [Simple?] with a ? in the title is because I think this is a fairly simple plugin, but I am not a coder so I am not really sure :p

Plugin category: General(I think, if it fits better in another feel free to say)

Suggested name: XPStore

What I want: Basically if you have say 30 levels, and bottles in your inventory, you can store them with command or by holding the empty bottle and Shift+Left(or right) clicking. It will then take the amount of XP normally in 1 bottle, and one bottle from your inventory, and give you an XP bottle(bottle-o-enchanting)! This could also be done by command(check commands), and optional permissions. This would not need spout or anything because it is just using commands or key-toggling(like MCmmo skills) and normal/XP bottles, which are all already in the game. Thanks to anybody who can make this!

I might be forgetting some details so this might be edited, but I think I covered it all. Feel free to ask questions.

Ideas for commands:
    /xpstore {levels to store} - Store X amount of your levels(will of course have to have levels obtained)

Ideas for permissions:
    xpstore.canuse.true - Able to store XP(default true, permissions optional)
    xpstore.canuse.false - Not able to store XP

When I'd like it by: Anytime

2. Offline

youngbawss22

Seems easy if i understood it correctly. So you want to take X amount of exp from the player and give him a bottle o' enchanting in return, so basically storing the exp in the bottle?

3. Offline

TLL

4. Offline

AndyMcB1

Exp bottles can give a different amount of exp :p

5. Offline

Adriani6

Use essentials sign tool.