[FORMATTED] Mutilple Currencies.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ThatBox, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Offline

ThatBox

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: MultiCurrency (Taken), RPGCurrency

A bit about me: I am a just a RPG server owner who would want to see a plugin like this made. Due to the fact that my RPG server will be nation based i would like a plugin that would allow multiple VIRTUAL currencies.

What I want: IA plugin that allows the server owner to make multiple currencies.

Ideas for commands:
    - /money <currency> - Shows your money in the particular currency.
    - /pay <Player> <Currency> <Amount> - Pay a player
    - /money help - Help Screen
    - /money create <currency> <value> - Creates a currency. <Value> would be the difference between a number (configurable) and the <value> defined.
    For Example:
    Value-Number: 2
    <value> = 1
    Then the value of the specific currency will be .50 cents of each dollar you recieve in the currency.
    - /money delete <currency>
    - /money list - List Currencies.
    - /money convert <currency1> <currency2> <money> - Displays the amount of money <currency1> is compared to <currency2>

Ideas for permissions: Any.

Willing to pay up to: $0 - Nothing sorry.

When I'd like it by: Whenever. But hopefully as soon as possible.

Similar plugin requests: Haven't seen any.

Devs who might be interested in this: Idk.

EDIT: The reason i don't want to use MultiCurrency is because it is item based. Not virtual!

2. Offline

MrDerpatron

I'VE MADE THE BASICS OF IT. But I've made it so that people can't use other currency in a place with another currency. ( you can chose the name of the currency money name ) I'll give you a download in a bit, I have to fix a couple bugs ( it disconnects you when you walk into another currency region ) Would you like me to make you be able to select the region custom? Or say /region (regionname) currency (name of money) (owner of the region) Example : /region BiomecraftSpawn currency Dollars BiomecraftOwner
    If so this would require you to have world edit

ThatBox likes this.
  3. Offline

ThatBox

Yes. That sounds great and world edit is not a problem.

Progress?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016