[Formatted] Gift Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 4therace, May 31, 2012.

1. Offline

4therace

Plugin category: Fun/Admin Tools

Suggested name: Prize Time

About me: I own a server and I wish to keep it "special" or different than the norm. I am totally not experienced with writing plugins or code. I want to reward my players for playing and holidays as for example, Christmas.

What I want: I would like a plugin where you type /gift and you recieve a simple gift in your inventory. I wish for there to be a config file where you can edit the choices or you can edit the choices in game. I also was thinking of an announcer for example, broadcasting a message of "&2Type /gift to earn yourself a prize!" I think it would be cool for the gifts to be randomized and a scale. For example, 1: Most likely prize to get. 10: Most unlikely prize.

Ideas for commands:
    /gift - To recieve the gift
    /gift edit - Ability to edit the prizes in-game
    /gift edit remove "ID" -removes the specified item ID.
    /gift edit add "ID" -adds the specific item ID to the list of available items.
    /gift reload - Reloads the plugin

Permissions:
    prizetime.gift
    prizetime.edit."Remove or Add"
    prizetime.reload

When I'd like it by: About 4 days, if this is possible. Otherwise as long as you want. (I am leaving to Hungary for vacation)

Similar plugin requests: None that I have heard of or ever seen.

2. Offline

BobbyD441

3. Offline

4therace

Almost exactly what I was thinking of! Could you add an alias for /reward? The alias could be /gift.

4. Offline

BobbyD441

I'll do some more, as now you have to enter a players name to reward. I'll add /gift as a command that reward the player typing it, with a separate permission node. Expect this version today or tomorrow =)

5. Offline

4therace

Thanks! :D

6. Offline

BobbyD441

7. Offline

4therace