[Formatted] Auto Tree Farm (For Jail servers!)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iBCoLLiN, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Plugin category: World Gen (i think)

Suggested name: AutoTreeFarm

What I want: I am looking for a plugin for jail servers! every single one needs this plugin! What i want is a way to do /atf and it will say Plant the saplings now and each one you plant is part of the plugin. The do /atf again to disable it now all of these plants run on a timer. So when all the wood on that tree runs out it replants its self. Now once it replants itself all of the leaves from the last one disapper! The Reason i say this is so it doesnt get clutterd with leaves and other sorts of stuff that comes from leaves. Also i want this to work with any saplings. As long as that command is on when you plant it, it will be part of the plugin :) i need this really soon i dont know how hard this would be to code. Also i want this to be fully confiurable. so i can edit the replant time.

Ideas for commands: /atf

Ideas for permissions: atf.use to do /atf

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

np98765

Ummm... You have to wait 12 hours before bumping. Not an hour. ;) Read the [READ ME FIRST].

3. Offline

iBCoLLiN

O sorry lol

Can you code this :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  4. Offline

np98765

As easy as it is, it's probably above my skill level. I don't have any experience with block manipulation... So, no, sorry. :|

5. Offline

turqmelon

6. Offline

Fire_Feather

7. Offline

iBCoLLiN

IT doesnt have the stuff i want....i like AUTO TREE FARM cuz its easy to use and less laggy. (if it was made)

8. Offline

Fire_Feather

I don't think I know what you mean then, this plugin replants a sapling after the tree has been cut...
    But I know either WorldGuard or WorldEdit (forgot which one, sorry) allows you to regenerate a region in a certain amount of time. So you could put trees in that region and have them reset...

Hope I was a little help :)

9. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Yes but what im looking for is a plugin is easy for jail servers. Not just for me i feel like this would be helpful to new people like me...not very exp with WE or WG

10. Offline

turqmelon

I wasn't aware you could do that with worldedit/worldguard. :eek:

11. Offline

Fire_Feather

I believe it's one of the two... Sorry if I was wrong, I haven't actually used that feature, but my server's co-owner told me about it.

12. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Well can you make this? ill give you a cookie :D

13. Offline

Fire_Feather

Unfortunately, I'm not a dev.... Yet. Sorry...
    I'm in the process of learning java, but really don't know enough to do this.

Can I still have the cookie? ;)

14. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Seems im all out :( but heres some cake! [cake]