Solved Forceing spawn for new players

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by EpicLolWut, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EpicLolWut

I am looking for a plugin or a way to make new players force spawn in a location. As my server is using PEX Groups i want that the "Newbie" group will only force the spawn. So that other users in other groups wont get forced to the spawn. Thanks in advance.

2. Offline

Necrodoom

essentials has /spawn newbies if you have that plugin.

3. Offline

EpicLolWut

Well yes i have and use essentials on the server but i want it to "force" the spawn until they leave that group.

4. Offline

Necrodoom

oh, spawn per group, do /setspawn groupname then

5. Offline

EpicLolWut

Yes that zone is marked by that command but it still wont force players when entering the server. I just need a way to force the spawn to users if they enter the game.

6. Offline

Necrodoom

then type the following command: /setspawn newbies
    you keep saying different things..
    ./setspawn newbies is the spawn for ONLY new players, no matter what group you are in.

7. Offline

EpicLolWut

I don't think you understand me... So i will go in detail over it. I use PermisionsEX with a group called "Newbie". With this group i want to "Force" spawn them in a zone until they leave that group. Any other group in the server doesn't need to "force" spawn. I have already assigned a spawn for them with Essentials Spawn.

8. Offline

Necrodoom

i do understand you. you have this group, called "Newbie" which is the default group. you want them to always spawn in the zone. so you do /setspawn newbies, to set newspawns to spawn in the zone, then do /setspawn Newbie, to set the spawn of the GROUP to the zone.

9. Offline

EpicLolWut

Ok but will the users spawn there on every time they login?
    -Small grammar fix.

10. Offline

Necrodoom

they will spawn there the first time they log on, when they die, and when they type /spawn.

11. Offline

EpicLolWut

Ok will try this out.

Ah yes worked perfect thanks for your help.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.