Filled FoodEffects

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by HeroJackPvP, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HeroJackPvP

I want a plugin that will put effects on certain foods (in this case I want it to be GoldenCarrots). I know there is a plugin called foodandtoolsx, but I want a plugin that has the effect on ALL of that food item no matter where the player obtains it. If anyone could make me this plugin (or one that just makes it so GoldenCarrots give Speed 1 and Haste 1) or can give me a link to something like this then tell me.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  2. Offline

Max8801

I will take over this. Which version of Minecraft do you need this plugin for?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  3. Offline

HeroJackPvP

1.11 perferably

4. Offline

Deathkilla

For eating?

5. Offline

Max8801

Alright, will start working on this now

6. Offline

HeroJackPvP

Also is there anyway you could make it so they can eat it when there hunger is full?

If not its all good.

7. Offline

Deathkilla

@Max8801 he never specified the length of the potion effects

8. Offline

Max8801

I did indeed notice that. That's why I will let him configure the effects for each food item.

9. Offline

HeroJackPvP

sweet thx so much

10. Offline

Max8801

@HeroJackPvP I just finished your plugin. You can download it and view the source code on it's GitHub page. Please read the README.md file carefully, as it explains how the plugin works in detail.
    Have a nice day!

11. Offline

HeroJackPvP

OMG thx so much.

Proper Credit will be due on my server once it opens

12. Offline

Max8801

You're very welcome ;)
    Please let me know if you encounter an issue or if you have a question

13. Offline

HeroJackPvP

Only thing I notice and this a very minor issue, is that the effects are only (effect)II I can't make it (effect)I. But again it is very minor and I am still gracious on how hard you worked on this plugin.

14. Offline

Max8801

Oh, I'm sorry. That issue is easy to fix and I will do so as soon as I come home. Thanks for reporting it! ;)

15. Offline

HeroJackPvP

Thank You! :)

16. Offline

Max8801

Alright, I just fixed the bug. You can download the newest release from GitHub (Click here)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.