Flower plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by revo96, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Offline

revo96

I would like a flower plugin that allows you to spawn flower fields with commands and randomly generated
    Also i would like if you could add the "Cyan flower" Of the Mc Pocket editon.

The plugin should be called [Fun] Flowerfield

Commands:
    /flowerfield <0,1,2,3> <radius>
    0 = all flowers
    1 = Only roses
    2 = Only yellow flowers
    3 = Only Cyan flowers (If you add this one atleast)

Permissions:
    Flowerfield.add (For spawning flower fields)

I hope you would like to make this as a plugin

With Friendly Greets Revo96
    (Could you message me if you are making the plugin and when its done thnx :) )

2. Offline

K_Cin

3. Offline

revo96

4. Offline

user_43347

5. Offline

LinkterSHD

Also
    you will need spout and spoutcraft. The feature to add new blocks in spout will be coming soon as well

6. Offline

K_Cin

I will first try to make the plugin work with red and yellow flowers. Adding other items can always be done afterwards.
    My current problem is that I have to generate a nice circle form (with the given radius). I have no idea on how to do this in java, so I'll have to do some research on it or I could make square-formed flower fields instead of circles.

7. Offline

revo96

Ok cool you can always remove some flowers in-game by hand so it doesnt matter
    Btw thanks for making it :D

8. Offline

K_Cin

I'm sorry, but I think someone else should take over this project. I can't figure out how to put blocks in the right shape. I'm probably too much of a noob with java to create something like that. If someone's interested in the little piece of code I wrote then pm me. It isn't really functional, but at least it's a start. Good luck!