[Fixed!] Really Odd, Bukkit Crashes Client

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by fol1n, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

fol1n

So Every time I would like to get on my own server I can play about 1 minute and then my screen goes brown (The Dirt Texture or the Title Screen Texture) Then it goes black... I don't have any mods. I've also been on other people's Servers for extended periods of time! Oh and I Tried installing Mod Loader to see if I could get a crash report... and nothing shows up! It's ridiculous!

Please Help! Thanks!

Edit: I'm not getting any crash reports from the server either!
    All my plugins are:
    Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsSpawn, Permissions, and WorldEdit!

These are very simple plugins and I figured they definitely were not crashing my Minecraft Client!

And I'm Running Bukkit [935]

I'm thinking it's a problem with Bukkit... I deleted the plugins (Moved them) and it still is crashing my client!

I'm going to try the Vanilla Server and I'll get back to you!!

I might as well as include this while I'm typing. I'm Running Windows 7 - 64 bit

Now I'm Really Confused... I can't connect to my own Vanilla Server. I could connect to my old Bukkit Server, but Not even my Vanilla Server. This is very Strange. I'm going to try different ports... ugh

Nope... Can't Connect to my server. I lose

All I had to do was delete my players character data... Lost all my stuff, but at least I can play! :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.