[FIX] NoOrbs V1.0.1 - Remove orbs on death [1185]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by psycowithespn, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Offline

psycowithespn

NoOrbs - Remove orbs on death

Version: v1.0.1

NoOrbs will not completely disable orbs like most other plugins. It instead gets rid of orbs on death (if configuration property Remove-On-Death is set to true (default)) and scans the world every so often as defined in the config (Delay in config). This makes it compatible with the new mob that jeb is adding to the game that requires experience to kill. Please reply with any suggestions you may have.

Download

Development Build
    This dev build contains the region flagging feature as suggested by @Relick . It is experimental, but i would like some feedback.

In Progress:
    • Region delayed orb removal
    Changelog:
    Version 1.0.1:
    • Compiled against Recommended Build
    Version 1.0:
    • Released plugin

2. Offline

Jackcrawf3

I think you're a bit late, but then again, this has more features than NoOrb.

3. Offline

Relick

How does it sweep the land for them? I can imagine that would get annoying once that mob is in. They would be killing a cow, and just before they got the orbs, the sweep occurs and deletes them D:

So your mission, is to get your plugin to ignore a chunk if there was either a recent entity kill, or if not, then if there is a player in it.

He already said that this plugin is not like that one.

4. Offline

Plague

tag me when recommended cb for this is out

5. Offline

psycowithespn

@Plague
    I compiled it against the recommended build.
    Do you mind if i use that method? I was thinking of adding a new hashset entry for each orb, but that seems to be more efficient. Ill credit you in the post for the idea :p

6. Offline

Relick

It's no problem at all, it was a suggestion for you to use :)

7. Offline

Grrrr159

Nice plugin :D

8. Offline

psycowithespn

Added a dev build to the post. This build includes the feature as suggested by @Relick . It is experimental, but it should work. Let me know if it does or doesn't, please and thank you.

9. Offline

number1_Master

this looks awesome!

10. Offline

Brvtvs

Would it be possible to make it so all items dropped on death disappear?

11. Offline

Pants_party

Thanks man!

your the best man!:)

12. Offline

Deleted user

404 not found >.> couldn't download

13. Offline

ibhh

Yes, that's right. Can you fix it?

14. Offline

Deleted user

Since this is outdated AND the download is down, you can use my orb remover plugin, NoOrbsPlease, instead of this.