Solved [Fire doen't work for normal players]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by CowisBoss, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CowisBoss

I made a bukkit server for some friends and stuff to play with. But I want to use fire so i can burn the house of my enemies! So I searched the internet and fixed the essentials config and the worldguard config so I can burn stuff! It all worked fine until someone told me that only OPS can use flint and steel normally! When a normal player uses flint and steel it doesn't say you don't have permission or you are not allowed to do that here (essentials and worldguard warnings) it just disappears after 0.1 second (Using fire is enabled on both worldguard and essentials so I can't see what the problem is)

2. Offline

geni

i think u have fire spread off so do this if u using worldguard to turn it on
    /region flag __global__ fire-spread allow
    __global__ stand for the hole world
    and __ this is 2 underscor :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  3. Offline

CowisBoss

already did that! Doesn't Work!

DERPED to death

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  4. Offline

martian3333

probably need to use /region flag __global__ lighter allow

5. Offline

CowisBoss

6. Offline

martian3333

Hmmm, strange... in the creative world on my server I had the same problem and that flag fixed it for me. Do you have any other plugins that might be causing a problem? Have you looked at the worldguard config for the specific world(s) that you are having trouble with? Per world config files are generated... though they're not exactly like the regular config file.

7. Offline

CowisBoss

i'm going to check which plugin is the problem! Thank you for your help, appreciate it!

8. Offline

CowisBoss

9. Offline

martian3333

CowisBoss
    Have you resolved it yet or can regular players still not place fire?

10. Offline

CowisBoss

martian3333 Nope regular players still can't place fire!

11. Offline

CowisBoss

Fixed it!

12. Offline

CowisBoss

13. Offline

martian3333

CowisBoss
    Just curious, what did you change to fix it?

14. Offline

CowisBoss

World Guard -_- my Co-Owner tried to fix it and as you can see he did exactly the opposite!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.