File Downloads Counter Not Working?

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by ColonelHedgehog, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ColonelHedgehog

Hello,

With my plugin, ConstructionSites, I noticed that the download meter isn't going up. I know this isn't just my plugin's unpopularity because when I, myself download it (signed out, of course) it doesn't go up, either. Is this a bug of some sort? Should I just re-upload?

2. Offline

TheEntropy

@ColonelHedgehog I noticed this, too. The downloads on plugins (like chestshop) aren't going up.

3. Offline

orgin_org

I've noticed this as well.

4. Offline

blablubbabc

There was an anouncement about this 2 days ago. I noticed the download counters of new files were stuck on zero as well a few days ago, though it has continued to work again by now. So not sure if this is related to your issue as well, especially as you uploaded your file 1 day ago.

5. Offline

ColonelHedgehog

I see. Thank you.

6. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@ColonelHedgehog, you're not the only one. This was reported to be fixed a few days ago, but I downloaded my own files and I can confirm that the counters are still not updating.

7. Offline

TheEntropy

@Tecno_Wizard I've noticed that it takes a while (up to a day or two) to update, but it does update. There is always the possibility that it still doesn't work, though.

8. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@TheEntropy, yea, it seems to have incremented now, but it took almost 12 hours to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.