FigAdmin bans not working properly

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by rudolf323, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am using FigAdmin plugin but how can banned players still join the server ?

My FigAdmin Config

Code:
    mysql: true
    mysql-database: jdbc:mysql://123.45.678.901:3306/xxxx
    mysql-user: xxxx
    mysql-password: xxxxxxxxxx
    mysql-table: banlist
    auto-complete: true
    ip-ban: true
    bans-to-banned-players: false
    auto-ban-on-warnings: 4
    auto-ban-time: 3 day

2. Offline

Fuzzwolf

Maybe it's specific to people who use SQL storage at the moment? It seems that all who report this problem store information on a MySQL database.

Bug report on their bukkitdev:
    Code:
    Hello

We've been using figadmin for a while, and I would like to start off with saying that it is an amazing plugin. the sql ban storage is great, we actually use it to make bans cross-server. Anyway...

There seems to be a bug with the banning system. When we temp-ban someone and then ban them before the temp-ban is complete, figadmin will allow them on-server and they will remain unbannable (The player is already banned message) until they are unbanned first. It's a weird edge-case that is rarely hit, but it actually happened to us the other day.

We are using figAdmin 4.0.16 with the SQL-backed storage.

rudolf323 likes this.
  3. Offline

Lookatmego

As fuzzwolf said its probably a problem with the plugin, I suggest taking it up with the author on bukkit dev.

4. Can you recommend me some other ban/kick plugin with mysql compatibility?

5. Offline

Lookatmego

6. Offline

grandwazir

Have you tried my plugin BanHammer?

7. Offline

Lookatmego

hmm tbh I just use essentials ban for my server lol but if I were to say..i would say..http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcbans/

Because of what it offers but i could be wrong.

8. Is it possible to connect it to MySQL database ?

9. Offline

McLuke500

I support BanHammer and I use a database for my server http://pr3datorcraft.com/stats/bans.php but grandwazir is it just for logging and if I do
    /ban billy646 griefing and let's say it's a mistype so I pardon him then ban the right guy both bans are listed on the database :/ it would be good to the bans either removed from the database or a field saying they were pardoned as it would be good to differ from being /pardoned or their ban time expired and have who pardoned them so I could make a mouse over reveal who unbanned them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.