Farm Master (or Farm Clicker)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Mudkip97, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mudkip97

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: Spigot 1.8.8

Suggested name: Farm Master

What I want: I want a plugin pretty much like cookie clicker but its more different. you will have to break grass in a small area to earn money. 1 grass = 1$ and you can upgrade them to 1 grass = 5$ and so on. after that you can buy things like you can buy Wheat and it will put in a hologram x1 Wheat and you can configure what type of blocks u want to let them buy and u can configure the price something like this:

Item ID:
    1: 100
    2: 250
    3: 500

If you make only 5 then when the players buy 5 times it will say you have the maximum if you make more then they would be able to upgrade more.

There will also be a scoreboard on the side of the screen to show how much money they have, or just use essentials money but i really want a scoreboard money. Also please a Multiworld options so the scoreboard dont appear in all the worlds. just EnabledWorlds: will do.

There will also be money per seconds,which can also be in the scoreboard, so like 1 wheat = 5$ and 1 cactus = 10$ or anything just its configurable.

one last thing, there will be a leaderboard to show who have the most money

(sorry if this is hard to make but i really want a plugin like this.. hope someone can help.. i will greatly appreciate it and credit you in my server.)

Ideas for commands:
    /FM or /FarmMaster:
    /FM play (create a place for them to play FarmMaster) the place would just be a big square with the upgrades and a 5x5 area with grass to break and earn money)
    (It would be better if you can use worldedit,make and select the area then /FM make or something then when players type /fm play it would create the exact same island u made for them)

Ideas for permissions: no need permissions. /FM play is given to all players

When I'd like it by: as soon as possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.