Falling out of world/Randomly DYEING?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HeyAwesomePeople, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I was on my server today and I tried to /tpaccept a player to tele to me and it made a fake player, then teleported that one to me. The more we tried, the more dupes... Now once the REAL player now log off then back on, they die AUTOMATICALLY.

One other problem is that an hour or so AFTER the player logs off, it says they fell out of the world, but they dont really die. Factions treats this is a death and deducts points...

Whats doing this? I got Bukkit RB2.1.

Plugins:

AntiPVPLogger
    Buycraft
    DisguiseCraft
    All Essentials Things
    Factions
    LogBlock
    mcMMO
    MineBackup
    Multiverse-core, inventories, and netherportals.
    NoCheatPlus
    PlayTime
    STAB
    Reservations
    VanishNoPacket
    Votifier
    War
    WorldEdit/WorldGaurd
    ZavAutoMessage

-----
    No errors on server startup...
    -----

And I run it on my own gaming PC,
    PC specs(In case it is affecting something):
    16GB RAM
    1GB 6670 Radeon Gaming Card
    6Core AMD FX 3.1-3.3GHz
    Win 7
    Java 1.7.0_05(Latest Version Update Five)
    45 to 55 MBps Internet Speed.

Why could this be happening?

Thanks!

-HeyAwesomePeople

2. Offline

bastion

nocheatplus, check your version, if you are running anything after build 32 or before build 39 so builds between 33 and 38 it has been causing some of these issues.

build 32 does not have this issue and neatmonster was going to put up a build 39 that should solve the problem.

3. Offline

bluehasia

i can hug you!!!!this was my problem for me also i had version 33. days of frustration. and it got rid of a lot of cant keep up spam i was getting every 10 secs about even though my server was not over loaded..not its only about 30 secs i get a cant keep up

4. Offline

NeatMonster

Please tell me if the issue is still happening using build #39.

5. I have the same issue

My plugins:

Plugins (28): worldUnload, WorldBorder, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, IPCompare, Visit
    Counter, PlayerLogger, Vault, BanHammer, PermissionsEx, CombatTag, SimpleVIPPerk
    s, VillageProtection, iConomy, AuthMe, CoreProtect, OrebfuscatorLite, BKCommonLi
    b, ZavAutoMessager, ClearLag, WeatherMan, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, Essenti
    alsSpawn, VanishNoPacket, NoLagg, EssentialsChat, Factions

6. Offline

breezeyboy

ingame type /tptoggle

7. Offline

Puremin0rez

After hours of use, I can *pretty* much confirm it's not happening. HOWEVER, if you enable the bypass bukkit thing in the config, this and many more problems arise - but I guess that's why its disabled right now :)

8. This just happened to me, even after completely removing NoCheatPlus!

This is my plugin list:
    AutoMessage
    BOSEconomy
    ChatManager
    ChestSHop
    CommandBook
    CrazyCore
    CrazyLogin
    HomeSpawnPlus
    Lockette
    PermissionsEX
    SellSigns
    Skybank
    SpawnerAdjuster
    TreeAssist
    VanishNoPacket
    Vault
    ViperXP
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

Really don't know what to do. I used to have CrazyLogin as my auth plugin, but LOTS of people kept dying from falling out of the world. Then I changed to xAuth, and some time later, same problem, which made me think it's not from any of these plugins. Now I'm back to CrazyLogin, and the problem is still here!

Help! I don't know what to do, players are getting unhappy!

9. Offline

YoFuzzy3

This also randomly happens to people on my server too. I'm using NoCheat v3.5.0 and CraftBukkit 1.3.1-R2.0.

10. Offline

dijikul

No resolution hey? My server experiences this also.

11. Offline

YoFuzzy3

You can disable all void/suffocation damage with WorldGuard, letting people teleport out of the void/block when the bug happens to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.