"Fake" Players That Register as PLAYERS Plugin?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Nepenthesis, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nepenthesis

Ok, so I have this problem with my server... Everyone checks the Dynamic Map and see that nobody is on, so nobody gets on. If I get on, then there's like 3 to 10 people on. If I'm busy, there are 0/25 players online.

One of my mods had an idea today... Is there any way to have NPCs that walk around the map that register as players and show up on Dynmap, but aren't actually players / Mojang account holders? Something like an existing plugin that has good NPCs (like Herobrine AI for random NPC actions or Citizens for custom movements) BUT this plugin would make the player show up on Dynmap like it is an actual online user.

Is there any way to do this and make some NPC's show up on the dynmap or something?

2. Nepenthesis try out Citizens it is a plugin that allows you to add npcs and allow them to walk around, etc
    setting them up might be a pain, and I am not sure if they will show in the players online list, but I guess you can combine 2 plugins to do it xD

-ProgrammableCake

3. Offline

Nepenthesis

They don't show up on the dynmap. No point in that. We already have some NPCs.

4. Nepenthesis First please tahg me so I can see that you had replied and second, I will make you a plugin for this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.