"Failed to varify username" "Address is invalid on local machine" issues!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Deadeye250, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Deadeye250

Hey, everyone, I wanted to start up my server again for me to play with a few friends, got the static IP, Port Forwarded it the way I remembered. But I'm always getting this message when I try going on the server with online mode true "Failed to varify username, session authentication server unavailable".
    Once I set it to false, I really didn't care to look for fixes any more around google, but then I noticed something on my server log that says "Address is invalid on local machine, or port is not valid on remote machine." My first thought was to go check the IP, if it was correct, and the ports, but they all are set up the way they should have been.

Does anybody have an idea of what I can do to stop this?

Here's some info I forgot to add.

I'm running the server on Win8 x64
    Java version is 1.7.0_10
    The build is 1.4.6-R0.3
    and only plugins I had installed is essentials, but was testing this problem before I even installed it and only noticed the second one on my server log after install, but by the looks of it, it's completely unrelated to the plugin.
    Also the fact that the second error also shows up as well when I try to login.

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.