Failed to Bind Port

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TimeScorpion7, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TimeScorpion7

So what do I do with that Ip?

Hello?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. Offline

pyraetos

I didn't read the whole thread at this point, but did you try the Failed to bind to port solution in the sticky thread, Troubleshooting: Common problems with solution?

3. Offline

TimeScorpion7

I saw that but it did not work.

Hello can I please get a answer? What do I have to do to get this server up.

Omg can I get a reply?

Please< Please just what do I do?

Why foes nobody answer me?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Offline

HollowCube

You've already deleted your server.properties, restarted your computer, and refreshed your router at this point, correct? You shouldn't have a problem if you've done all the steps already posted on the forum. If the error no longer shows up in the console, we can move onto the next step: Port-Forwarding.

5. Offline

TimeScorpion7

I have to ask my parents before I can restart my router so I will come back when that is done!

What do I do to see if the error shows up?

6. Offline

TimeScorpion7

I can connect locally with "localhost" so does that mean I can start to port-forword? Also can I use Port Map for doing it?

7. Offline

jacklin213

8. Offline

TimeScorpion7

Yes. What I am asking is if I can use port-map for pot forwarding.

Urgh. Can I get a reply?

9. Offline

jacklin213

er idk what port map is soz

10. Offline

TimeScorpion7

soz nice spelling.

11. Offline

jacklin213

12. Offline

TimeScorpion7

Can I get a reply from someone who knows what port map is and if I can use it and if I can use it how do I use it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.