Failed to access Online-Metrics?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Semirotta, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 22.07 23:20:53 [Server] WARNING [Metric] Failed to access Online-Metrics. If it keeps failing, disable metrics in config.

How to remove? i have no idea where to get rid of this...
    Plugins (32): WorldBorder, bPermissions, LinksOnSigns, PTweaks, WorldEdit, Vault, HealthBar, LogBlock, WorldGuard, SilkSpawners, SemiRPG, MCPacks, MChat, Shopkeepers, UnhealthyDeath, LimitedCreative, CrystalCraft, Lockette, ZavAutoMessager, ProtocolLib, RandomTP, MobName, MakeYourOwnCommands, HorseTools, Essentials, AncientGates, ShowCaseStandalone, OtherDrops, EssentialsSpawn, Enjin Minecraft Plugin, EssentialsAntiBuild, BKCommonLib

2. Offline

Gamecube762

Many plugins uses that just to see how many players/servers are using the plugin. It just means that the plugins cant find the servers that tracks it. If you want to disable this system, go to <serverfolder>/plugins/PluginMetrics and edit the confing to true.

3. Offline

obscurehero

It's harmless. When that happens, just ignore it, haha, otherwise you can do the above.

4. It is true already thats why i was wondering if there is any other place to change it but i suppose its fine,ill just ignore it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.