Factions Merchant

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by YoloSanta, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

YoloSanta

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could develop me a plugin to where I do a command /merchant and the player who issued the command has invincibility and they cant get hit, but have the ability to trade with people.
    For example they shift + Right click a player it sends them a notification to be able to issue a command to accept it or deny it and if they accept it then it opens a gui and you can add what you want

Here's a semi-quote of what I want
    TIP: If you are willing to make it, can this be done withing one class file and be open source so I can edit parts as well. I'm not that experienced with Java but I've made 1 plugin myself.

Commands-
    /merchant
    /merchant accept
    /merchant deny
    /merchat reload < reload the config
    Permissions-
    merchant.accept
    merchant.deny
    merchant.use
    merchant.admin < reload config etc

Gui Example:

[​IMG]

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017
  2. Offline

Machine Maker

I will see if I can make this plugin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Offline

YoloSanta

Thanks !

4. Offline

RcExtract

@YoloSanta if you want to further modify the plugin received, multiple classes will be better otherwise you will be tough to read it cuz it will be messy if all in a class.

Also, this may meet your requirements.

5. Offline

YoloSanta

Multiple Classes if fine i guess then, and its not exactly because it doesnt give you invulnerability to people trying to trade.

6. Offline

RcExtract

@YoloSanta unfortunately, the plugin trading is not open sourced, meaning the developer (perhaps me) has to code the whole plugin himself or herself, which wastes a ton of time. Also. if the developer is me, i wont spend so many time to reload a plugin which only have 1 new feature. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.