Plugin Help Factions broken?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by iTz_AbsOrBx, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iTz_AbsOrBx

Hello, so I am currently have a problem with my factions plugin. I am running the more updated version of it (mstore) along with factionsplus and factionchat. But I just discovered that on /f create, it works. But whenever I try to invite somebody, join a faction, etc it doesnt work. I know it isnt a complication between factionsplus and factions because I disabled factionsplus and it didnt work. So what exactly is wrong?? [​IMG]
    "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command"

2. Offline

william6464

Please could you post a list of ur plugins and also is your factions and mstore updated? and what version of minecraft (bukkit) are you on?

3. Offline

iTz_AbsOrBx

[​IMG]

Worldborder, plugman, worldedit, maintenancemanager, buycraft, massivecore, colouredmotd, combatTracker, vault, Multiverse-Core, permissionsex, worldguard, silkspawners, claimlevels, lottery, iConomy, coreprotect, customjoinleavemessages, rateofxray, WhatIsIt, 1vs1, ChestShop, cShortcut, BanManager, floAuction, Safeedit, essentialsprotect, nocheatplus, chatprotectionplus, essentialsspawn, vanishnopacket, essentialsantibuild, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, McMMO_Party_admin, essentialschat, factions, obsidiandestroyer, factionsplus, factionchat

Version: Bukkit version git-spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-205-g48578ee

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  4. Run Spigot 1.7.10 and see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.