Factions Boxes

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Herroitsasain, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Herroitsasain

What I want: A plugin integrated with factionsone that enables a faction mod or leader to perform the command /f box create (boxname). If the player is in a closed box, with the walls made out of the same block it would create a "box". Then the mod or leader can perform the command /f box allow (player) (boxname) and it allows players to place and break blocks in that "box" despite being in a factions territory (note: players will not be able to light tnt or place mob spawn eggs in this box) This next part is not needed but would be amazing to integrate, the mod can give a tax on the "box" using the command /f box tax (player) (boxname) (amount) (interval (in days)). The player must accept the tax /f box accept (boxname. The user can also do /f box leavewhich will deny them access to the box and remove tax. Faction leaders can only make boxes in there claimed territory, the max per faction is 20 (editable in config)

Commands:
    • /f box create (boxname)
    • /f box allow (player) (boxname)
    • /f tax (player) (boxname) (amount) (interval)
    • /f box accept (boxname)
    • /f box leave (boxname)
    Perms: I dont really care that much I would like a permission that allows more than the max boxes though

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.