Factions addon: ControlBox

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CryoCrafter, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Factions Addon

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: Factions ControlBox

What I want: I want a plugin that hooks into Factionsuuid and does the following things:

- Whenever a faction claims a chunk, it requires a total of 10 resource "currencies" per hour

- What one currency is, is determined in this list:
    Iron: 1 currency
    Cleanstone: 0.05 currency
    Any log: 0.05 currency
    Diamond: 5 currency
    etc. # This should be able to be set in the configuration file
    - These resources will be taken every hour from the in the next paragraph explained "CB (Controlbox)"

- This controlbox is a Chest, placed in any of the factions claimed chunks, with a sign on it that says:
    1. Line: Empty
    2. Line: ControlBox
    3. Line: Empty # Will be replaced with the Factions name when the sign is placed with the second line
    4. Line: Empty

- This chest is locked as long as the sign is on it, buit gets unlocked if the sign is broken by anything

- This chest can be a double chest, but only requires one sign

- There can only be one single ControlBox per faction

- If the chest is empty, the Faction will loose one random claimed chunk per 5 minutes

- If its refilled again, the claimed chunks stay, but chunks that have been lost already, stay lost and have to be reclaimed

- All this data of the chunks etc should be saved in a file, not a mysql, because my server has enough SSD storage

- Players of any faction can right click the Controlbox sign of any other faction (or their own) and receive a configurable message with the placeholder: {PROTECTTIMELEFT} and {FACTION} where the {PROTECTTIMELEFT} is the time the chunks are protected in hours and {FACTION} is the faction the controlbox belongs to

- If the box is broken, the Factions claims are instantly unprotected and will decay like sated earlier

- If the factions claims are decaying, players of the faction will receive a configurable message, for example:
    Attention! Your Factions ControlBox is destroyed or empty and your factions claims are decaying. Refill your ControlBox immediately

Ideas for commands: /f cb # Displays the time, the controlbox of your faction will last
    /f controlbox # Same as above
    /f cb (Faction) # Admin command, check cb time of any faction
    /f controlbox (faction) # Same as above
    - If the commands cant be hooked with /f #, use /controlbox #or /cb

Ideas for permissions: controlbox.admin # Grants permission to do /f cb (faction) # and /f controlbox (faction) #command and to open any controlbox chest

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, please

2. This is very important for me, Bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.