Factions 1.17.1 Anti-Offline Raid Addon

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dannywarhammer, Oct 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dannywarhammer

Plugin category: Factions (SabreFactions)

Minecraft version: Paper 1.17.1

Suggested name: FOfflineProtection

What I want: I want a plug-in that can formalise the factions raid mechanics. We have issues with people being offline raided, as breaking blocks etc. is possible inside claimed land. I want faction claimed land to be permanently and totally unbreakable/unraidable, with the only way to raid/fight over land being through the use of commands.

Factions should be able to declare “war” on each other, One faction can initiate the war by using the commands below. An in game notification/announcement shoudk announce the declaration.

Once the war is declared, the faction whom the war has been declared on has their land unclaimed (only for chests and doors, not blocks to prevent base griefing) ONLY for the faction who has declared war on them. And the warring faction would have their land opened for the enemy faction.

Furthermore, I want to make sure that offline raiding is not possible, so can there be an addon which if there are no enemy faction members online, then their land is locked for the enemy faction to prevent them being offline raided.

to prevent Disconnecting during raids, there is a 5 minute delay after the final member of a faction disconnects before their land is locked against raiding.

I understand if this is a lot to consider!
    Ideas for commands: /f war <faction name> - declare war on specified faction
    /f surrender - surrender in the war, ending it.

Ideas for permissions: faction.war.declare
    faction.war.surrender

When I'd like it by: Next week, ASAP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.