Faction Wars Declaration and Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GeekyCompz, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GeekyCompz

Name: WarDeclaration

Dependencies: [Factions, MassiveCore]

Commands:
    -
    /war declare <faction> : Requests a war with a faction and requires approval from other faction.
    - /war accept/deny : Accepts or Denies the incoming war request.
    - /war forfeit : Forfeits the war.
    - /war upcoming : Lists upcoming wars and their current status.
    - /war leaderboard : Shows the top factions with the most wars won.
    - /war history [war_id] : Shows the most recent wars that have taken place with K/D.
    - /war lookup <faction> : Displays a specific faction's previous wars and statistics.

How it works:
    I am in the faction of 'A' whilst my clan wants to attack the faction 'B'. The LEADER will request a war against 'B' and all members inside the faction of 'B' will be notified that "A has requested a war against your clan!", followed by the leader requiring to "/war accept/deny".

Now, if I am to type "/war upcoming" it will show who requested the war (A --> B) whilst also showing the status of the request (pending, accepted, engaged), so the message could be (A --[pending]--> B).

The leaderboard is self-explanatory.

The history will show the most recent wars and their results, alongside a detailed analysis of a specific clan IF a war ID is stated in the command. ( A war id can be referenced for a specific war that TOOK place).

A war lookup command is simply to show a specific faction's overall stats, (wars won, kills, deaths, clans beaten...)

When: As soon as possible, we have a modpack and a server ready, just need to get this plugin underway.

EDIT | BONUS: If it can be done, if a war is active, for ALL explosions caused between the factions AT WAR (only the ones at war), the blocks to be logged and after a set duration, regenerated back randomly. Prevents intense faction destruction. (BESIDES CHESTS AND ITEMS/ENTITIES) we do not want duplicating items and chests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.