Faction Teleportation

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Aetheerion, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Aetheerion

I have attempted to create this plugin for a server I was planning on making. I eventually figured out the methods for individual parts in the plugin but I did not know how I could combine them. It would be great and extremely appreciated if someone could code this plugin for me.

Plugin category:
    Teleportation

Minecraft version: 1.8.8

Suggested name: FactionTeleportation

What I want: I'd like a plugin which basically if you are in a faction and type /factionteleport you are teleported to certain coordinate that you set by typing /setfactionteleportation. The limit of times you can use the teleport command in a faction by default is once but can be changed in the config.

Ideas for commands:
    /setfactionteleportation
    - A command which sets an available faction teleportation. When the command is executed, the coordinates of the executor is saved in a integer list

/factionteleport - A command which teleports the executor to a coordinate in the FactionTeleportation list. This could be done by when the executor types down this command, the integer is increased by one. Upon the integer increasing, it teleports the executor to the first coordinate in the integer list. Basically it is a list of coordinates that teleport the player to a certain coordinate depending on the integer. For Example,

int 1 player.teleport(location)
    int 2 player.teleport(location)
    int 3 player.teleport(location)

The first integer takes the coordinates of the first time the command /setfactionteleportation was used
    The second integer takes the coordinates of the second time the command /setfactionteleportation was used and so on and so forth.

When the command /factionteleport is used, the integer is increased by 1 and runs the teleportation to the coordinate that comes along with it. So from 1 to 2, from 2 to 3, etc. Each time triggering the teleportation to the coordinate.

/factiondeleteteleportation - Deletes the previous or selected coordinate on the integer list.
    Ideas for permissions:
    /setfactionteleportation - setfac.tp
    /factionteleport - fac.tp
    /factiondeleteteleportation - facdelete.tp

When I'd like it by: Within 3-4 weeks

2. Offline

YoloSanta

Doesn't the normal faction plugin have this as /f sethome
    ?

3. Offline

Aetheerion

The command itself sounds the same as /f sethome from the normal factions plugin. What I want is just a teleportation to an area if you are in a faction. Basically I need the opposite of the random location plugin with the requirement of being in a faction

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.