Faction - Peaceful Factions HELP

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Siickest, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Siickest

Im having some trouble. There is a faction that wanna be peaceful and we have fixed that. But people who goes in war with him can still hit him in his area. And we would like that turned off..

Code:
      "disablePVPBetweenNeutralFactions": false,
      "disablePVPForFactionlessPlayers": false,
      "enablePVPAgainstFactionlessInAttackersLand": false,
      "noPVPDamageToOthersForXSecondsAfterLogin": 3,
      "peacefulTerritoryDisablePVP": true,
      "peacefulTerritoryDisableMonsters": false,
      "peacefulMembersDisablePowerLoss": true,
      "permanentFactionsDisableLeaderPromotion": false,
    Anyone have any idea? ^_^

Is it possible to make that faction can't be hurt either by ally/neutral/enemy's ..
    Ally/neutral can't ofc hit them eheh.. I just wanna fix that people that goes in war with peaceful faction can't hurt them because they are peaceful 24/7.

2. Offline

Sweatyzana

If both factions are enemies, they can be killed in each others land
    If they are not, then they can't
    If they are allies they can't hit each other anywhere.

Command: /f peaceful [faction tag]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  3. Offline

Siickest

I know that Sweatyzana. But I tried to make a faction and I did /f enemy <faction tag> and I could hurt him. I would like that everyone that makes him his enemy can't hurt him.. I want peaceful to be a faction where they can't be griefed,over runned or get damaged by anyone

4. Offline

ThunderWaffeMC

Why would you want enemies not to hurt each other? That's the whole point of becoming an enemy? Please explain better and explain what you want.

EDIT: You did say "I want peaceful to be a faction where they can't be griefed,over runned or get damaged by anyone" but peaceful factions are already like that?

5. Offline

Siickest

For the moment the "Peaceful Faction" can't be
    * Raided
    * Destroyed

They can't
    * Raid
    * Destroy others
    ( I think atelast )

But I would like add that the once that choose to be "Peaceful" can't be damaged by other "ENEMY'S FACTIONS"

We got like 2 peaceful factions. One of them are in war with 2 others.. (they did not make the war) and they can go to their base and kill them as they are building. I want faction to be safe when they build and don't have to worry that someone goes and kill em..

6. Offline

ThunderWaffeMC

You would have to change the source code. If factions provides a source for the plugin, try changing it.

7. Offline

Siickest

Where and how do I change it if I may ask? :D

Any Ideas?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  8. Offline

Dark_Serpent

By default, Peaceful Factions can't be damaged or raided by enemy factions, and vice versa. Did you edit the permissions for Peaceful Factions in any way?

9. Offline

Siickest

Because of that enemy's could damage Pecaeful faction when they were enemy I was changing the Default .. and it did not work either Default or my changes..

10. Offline

Siickest

Bump. Could really need this to work :D

11. Hi.
    I guess what you are looking for is the pvp flag.
    If the faction flag pvp is set to NOO, noone can hurt the faction on their grounds... but... they can still be attacked in the wilderness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.