Extreme Anti-Grinder

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Ashvale, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ashvale

I can't seem to find any up to date plugins that can really handle mob grinders, dark rooms and mob collection points, so I'd like to request this plugin with a few small features for servers that cannot permit having mob grinders (due to having custom mobs, bosses, rare loot, mob bounties, etc).

Plugin category:
    Mechanics

Suggested name: Extreme Anti-Grinder

What I want: Two major mechanics changes;

1. Mobs cannot be pushed by water.

If this is possible, then this combined with another plugin that adds a life-span to mobs should cover most automatic grinders. Without water to push the mobs it should be very difficult to bring them all to a central kill-zone, especially if they're all despawning after 3 minutes (which can be done with NoCheatPlus).

2. Mobs must be damaged 90% by a player to drop items & xp

More of a secondary feature, a plugin with just the first mechanic would still be fantastic. But this feature would make it so a mob has to be damaged primarily by the player to give drops, preventing large chutes and fall-traps. It's 90% instead of 100% so that if a player knocks a mob off of a small ledge they will still get drops.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/nofarm/

This is the only plugin I found that could do this and is not currently working.

It would also be great to be able to select which worlds the features are enabled in, but I don't think I would need this option personally.

Ideas for commands: None.

Ideas for permissions: None.

When I'd like it by: Two weeks?

If all this is too much then even just a plugin that disables mobs flowing through running water would be great! Thanks for your time.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.