Extra Block Dropper

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SuperRonanCraft, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Offline

SuperRonanCraft

I would like (If one does not exist currently) where if you break a block like Diamond Gold or Iron BLOCKS (not ores) drops more and more blocks of each other, the higher the Fortune enchantment there is on the Pick. If possible keep it to only those blocks but it could be all, as long as it is configurable to.

2. Offline

Spectre93

The problem however with this is, that you can duplicate those blocks many many times by placing them and mining them again, or are those the intentions?

jacobsscoots likes this.
  3. Offline

SuperRonanCraft

YES! that is the intention, it doesn't really matter, it's going to be for a prison server, I don't care if people duplicate the blocks, they will just be wasting their time. So you think it would be possible?

4. Offline

Spectre93

Yes, I think that would be possible. However, why not just make a command block that just gives you those items instead?

5. Offline

SuperRonanCraft

I don't know much on how to set that up, and plus i don't want RedStone in the back ground lagging up the already laggy server, and I don't think it would be possible with fortune anyways because I want it as well so if you break Stone and other things it would drop more and more randomly on the Fortune level, because the picks int he Prison server have lever 10 Fortune level.

6. Offline

Spectre93

Ah ok. Well I've written a piece of code which should work for EVERY block you can break. It ONLY checks if the item you broke it with has fortune, and which level. Based on that it can drop zero to "fortune level" amount of extra blocks of the same type you just broke.

I can't test it now I'm afraid, so I'll post the plugin here tonight/tomorrow after I've tested it ;)

SuperRonanCraft likes this.
  7. Offline

SuperRonanCraft

Haha, Sounds sweet! Can't wait to test it out as well, I've seen many people wanting this kind of plugin. Thanks for the help as well, keep me updated!

Spectre93 likes this.
  8. Offline

Spectre93

SuperRonanCraft It's just awaiting approval now, but you can already download the file I believe. It works for ALL blocks that you can mine with your favorite fortune enchanted tool, at the moment. Any need for change can be discussed on the plugin page, so this thread may be locked now :)

EDIT: forgot link xD find it here!