Solved Exception ticking world; a unique case?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dibujaron, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dibujaron

Hey guys, i've got a rather interesting case for you today. I have a multiworld server that's throwing errors every few hours or so and crashing with the following crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 9/29/13 6:19 AM
    Description: Exception ticking world

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: n must be positive
    at java.util.Random.nextInt(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.BlockCrops.a(BlockCrops.java:31)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.WorldServer.g(WorldServer.java:435)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.WorldServer.doTick(WorldServer.java:211)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:565)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.DedicatedServer.t(DedicatedServer.java:240)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:415)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:583)

Knowing code myself, I believe the rest of the crash report to be irrelevant, but if you would like it please don't hesitate to ask. The relevant plugins would be multiworld and movecraft, I think. I believe the error is somehow associated with chunk 0,0 based on the console output that I have previously recieved, but I do not have available at the moment.

The BlockCrops code is here:
    https://github.com/Bukkit/CraftBukkit/blob/master/src/main/java/net/minecraft/server/BlockCrops.java

Any information on the cause of this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

EDIT: I have found no other threads with this issue, but if you know of someone else who has had the same problem i'm sorry for the double post, and please link me to that thread?

2. post the rest of the crash report. it contains a stack trace that will give more insight into what's going on.
    also post a list of all the plugins your using.

3. Offline

dibujaron

This error has been solved.

For any who have similar errors:

The problem was in that I had set crop grow rates to 0 in spigot.yml. Yes, I forgot to mention I was using spigot; i'm sorry for that. I realize that I did not provide sufficient information. But the crop growth rates caused it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.