Even better world resetting utility!

Discussion in 'Resources' started by skipperguy12, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

skipperguy12

Removed because I didn't exactly realize that the place I got this was from a closed source plugin... I got it a while back from a project, a mod can close this thread if they want.

2. Offline

confuserr

3. Offline

skipperguy12

confuserr
    Hmm, can you explain what doesn't work?
    Perhaps you don't teleport players out fast enough?

4. Offline

confuserr

No, the fact that you can't unload the world properly which means the file locks are still in place and Java can't delete it to replace it with a new one. Plus the fact that loading/unloading worlds is done on the main thread, it will cause 'lag' to players. You're better off hooking into a rollback plugin such as LogBlock.

5. Offline

skipperguy12

confuserr
    I personally like this method, I don't understand what wrong with deleting directories. This works perfectly, and pretty much causes no lagg.
    And, I don't need help with this rollback stuff, it's to help the new coders who always wonder how they can pull off something like this without using arraylists (because they lag like hell).

6. Offline

dark navi

You literally copied this from our closed sourced plugin that was leaked. Great job bud.

Edit: Could a mod please lock this BS thread of plagiarism.

7. If you don't have any proof the code was closed source and owned by you, you can't demand a mod to close this topic.

8. Offline

dark navi

That's fine, I'd like to see him defend himself.

Edit: Obviously not hard evidence, as I am not giving everyone access to a repo for one crappy class, but here: http://i.imgur.com/ASOmMNJ.png

Edit2: He didn't even change the class name, and even implemented the same Log method in his plugin class.

Bart and CaptainBern like this.
  9. Offline

skipperguy12

dark navi
    "Now, I didn't completely make this, it was made in some project I was involved with a LONG time ago, so if other people seem to already be using this, that's the reason."

Sorry, when I figure out where I got it, I'll tell you. I'll remove the thread.

Edit: Removed the link, and reported my own thread for removal. Very sorry, it was an old project that was worked on by a lot of people, I've been using it a lot because it's very handy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.