EssentialsSpawn

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheM99, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheM99

Hello, I had a problem, when a new User joined the game. Look:

2012-12-28 18:35:03 [INFO] Tim_Golem[/77.190.103.215:49676] logged in with entity id 282 at ([world] -87.5, 64.62000000476837, 259.5)
    2012-12-28 18:35:03 [INFO] Creating empty config: C:\Users\TheM99\Desktop\Server\plugins\Essentials\userdata\tim_golem.yml
    2012-12-28 18:35:03 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-13"
    2012-12-28 18:35:03 [SEVERE] org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin Essentials v2.9.6 generated an exception while executing task 31
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of org/bukkit/plugin/java/PluginClassLoader): attempted duplicate class definition for name: "com/earth2me/essentials/textreader/KeywordReplacer"
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:80)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getClassByName0(JavaPluginLoader.java:300)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:76)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:53)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.spawn.EssentialsSpawnPlayerListener.delayedJoin(EssentialsSpawnPlayerListener.java:103)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.spawn.EssentialsSpawnPlayerListener$1.run(EssentialsSpawnPlayerListener.java:80)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more

Then, I had stopped the server, I downloaded Essential again, and started the server. The Problem was fixed. But the Essentials, I downloaded have the same bytes, what I have before. So, what was the Problem before?? Please help me quickly.

TheM99

(Sorry, for my bad English. I am just a German guy...)

2. Offline

Necrodoom

you didnt restart your server, and instead /reloaded when updating plugin?

3. Offline

TheM99

I have stopped the server. Than I have downloaded Essentials again. Now, it works. But I want to know, what the problem was, because, when I joined the game at the first time, the problem was not here.

4. Offline

Necrodoom

5. Offline

TheM99

And what is the problem, yet ? What has bukkit wrong load, or what was the mistake(I restarted the server)

6. Offline

Necrodoom

you got that error, because

7. Offline

TheM99

I don't understand that sentence, sorry.

PS: I have stop it first. And one day before I come on the server and this error comes not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.