Essentials /tnt error

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by John104, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

John104

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a problem I am experiencing with essentials. basically on my server some users have access to /tnt, however I did not want people abusing this right, so i added a cooldown, using booscooldowns, it worked for a while, however players found that if you type: "/tnt 1" - or any word/number after "/tnt" then you would be allowed to use it as many times as you want with no cooldown, now obviously there are many words that they can use (/tnt <anyword/number>), so I cant use booscooldowns to patch it without including every single combination of letters and numbers... does anyone have any idea of how I can fix this or perhaps disable this feature? perhaps a plugin that reduces the args in the command? I don't want to disable the command completely just disable the no cooldown of it.

I believe Earth2me has made a special argument that allows players to use the command if the command is greater than 0 args, but I'm not sure,

Would appreciate any help that could be offered!

Many thanks in advance!
    -John

2. Offline

np98765

Moved to Bukkit Help.

3. Offline

ItsLeandro

I would recommend to just disable /tnt. But if you really want them to keep it, than I have no idea how to "patch" it.

4. Offline

John104

np98765 Thanks for that, sorry I was unsure about which section it should have been in,

ItsLeandro great, if you could help me I would really appreciate it, I would still like to have it, and my players would still like to be able to use it, thanks for your reply!

5. Offline

ItsLeandro

John104
    Don't know if you miss-read what I said, but I said that I otherwise have NO clue how to fix it.

6. Offline

John104

ItsLeandro I apologise, I did miss read that, my mistake, thanks for your time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.