Question Essentials Teleport-Delay

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by blemf, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

blemf

Hi,

My name is Blemf and I was wanting to put a timer on /spawn different than /home or /tpa etc. but in the essentials config I only find one way to change them all at once which is "teleport-delay: (Insert Number Here)" which doesn't really help me :l

If anybody could tell me how to change them seperately, that would be greatly appreciated.

-Blemf

2. That is unfortunately impossible with the current version of Essentials. You should either request this feature to the developers, or search for a plugin that does this for you.

I do have a plugin that sort-of does this, since it takes handling /spawn over from Essentials. In my plugin's config you can then set the delay for that. It does however come with other features which might not be of use for you, of course. You can find my plugin here: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldspawns

If you would like to, I can make you a simple plugin that only includes the spawn features of that plugin, removing any unnecessary features for you. Tell me if you'd like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.