Essentials Spawn Crashes Server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Gh0stKitty, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gh0stKitty

I have essentials spawn and when one spawn is set it seems to work just fine, but with multiple spawns for certain groups [group manager] if a player dies the whole server crashes and wont let the player respawn until i delete spawn.yml and restart the server. If there a fix for this?

2. Offline

Cervisial

I wouldn't recommend using GroupManager in the first place, but if you are stuck with it, you are.

There isn't a fix that has been wide-spread about this issue, as I don't think this is a common problem. Typically, if there is an issue that isn't common, you can fix it by removing the plugins, restarting the server, and adding the plugins back and restart once more. You should be able to save all configuration files by moving them to a separate location stored on your computer.

If this doesn't end up working out for you, I would recommend you get in contact with the developer of Essentials.
    Click here to get in contact with the developer.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

morinel

This is common issue, you may need to remove the plugin and use some replacement until they fix the issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.