Plugin Help Essentials SocialSpy doesn't seem to work

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by NarwhelZhu, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NarwhelZhu

For some reason SocialSpy doesn't work for me in Essentials. I haven't modified the default settings for SocialSpy in the config, and it is enabled, but even then the private messages of other players don't show up. It's onlt worked once so far, and it was when one of my friends used /mail, but that was the only time it worked, and it didn't work for /mail ever again after that one, seemingly random time. It never works for /msg, /tell, /whisper, /r, or any of those, despite all those commands being in the list of commands SocialSpy listens to.

Is it the permissions? Like, have I accidentally given my users some permissions that exempts them from SocialSpy's effects? Is it the version of Essentials? I use EssentialsX-2.0.1, which I'm pretty sure is the latest version, and it also doesn't give me any errors for it in the console either. I've tried reinstalling Essentials and using it again and it still doesn't work. Is it just bugged on this version or something? Would there be any plugins that might be interfering with it? Because I can't see a reason why it isn't working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.