essentials protect is in emergency mode now?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheKisanth, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheKisanth

hi guys im trying to make a new server so my friends can play i have used all the suggestions that youtube gave me and i made a server. when i ran my Run.bat with all the essentials and it said at the middle essentials not installed or failed to load to load. essentials protect is in emergency mode now.
    ever single time i try to fix it but fails on me. if you can can you please make a pre setup bukket folder so then i can just run that with essentials please.

2. Make sure you have essentials.jar in your plugins folder. essentials protect.jar is just an extension for essentials, it wont work without the core, which is essentials.jar
    if you have essentials.jar in your plugins folder, delete all the essentials jars and and re-download the latest versions from: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/essentials/

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  3. Offline

Hammy225

Ok, so I did that @jamiphonic but it still says it in emergency mode

4. which version of minecraft are you running?
    if essentials hasnt loaded (which causes the emergency mode error), then its probably because essentials threw an error while loading which caused it to be skipped.

if your using craftbukkit 1.7.10, try the dev versions of essentials. if your using spigot, youll need to seek help on their forums. (i'm also JamiePhonic on there)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.