Essentials Permissions Problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by WardTheEnchanter, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so recently I decided to make a bukkit server, and I am not new to making bukkit servers. However, I have run into some troubles in my attempt to make this one. It seems as though there is a permissions problem with Essentials and PermissionsEx. This is my permissions file http://pastebin.com/vj33Z4Mr as you can see I have a bunch of different plugins installed on this server, the idea was to create a variety of magical options while playing on the server. I have done some workarounds using versions of things to make everything work. My problem is that default members don't seem to be able to use the sethome or home commands, among others. However when I give moderators access to all the essentials command using the essentials.* it seems to work fine. I am almost positive it's just some form of dumb syntax issue that I am missing, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: /essentials:home format works, but the regular commands do not

Further edit: it was commandbook

2. Offline

pkadog500

WardTheEnchanter first of all shouldn't your prefix closes (') be right next to the end of the prefix and if I am correct i think say for eg
    Essentials.warps.*
    Essentials.kits.*
    The ones with the star allways have to be at the top of
    The list i think so anyway well that's all i could see

3. Offline

Necrodoom

pkadog500 Read his edits, his /home command was overridden by CommandBook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.