Plugin Help Essentials Eco Sell Sign

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by FourthRobin, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FourthRobin

Does anyone know how to configure a sell sign so that you can sell items even when you dont have enough of it. Lets say you have 32 seeds and a seed sign allows you to sell 64 seeds. Is there a way to configure essentials so that you can sell 32 for half the sell amount (Ive seen this done on other servers)

2. Online

KarimAKL

@FourthRobin Are you sure the other servers have been using Essentials sell signs? I’ve never seen this done before.

3. Offline

FourthRobin

Hmmm they use the same format but I guess perhaps they might not use essentials. Thanks for the reply though.

4. Online

KarimAKL

@FourthRobin Could be a custom plugin made to look like the Essentials sell sign because they like the look of it? Just guessing here. :p
    If you don't care about the plugin doing the work or the format then i could recommend this plugin:
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chestshop
    I've been using it before because of the ability to sell items even if you don't have enough. (Sounds like what you are looking for)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.