Problem/Bug Essentials Command Signs not working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by luigiferari, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

luigiferari

hi,
    I'm running a 1.10.2 craftbukkit server

I have problems with setting command signs on my server. In the essentials config.yml, I have enabled signs and I have removed the hashtags.

# Essentials Sign Control
    # See http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Sign_Tutorial for instructions on how to use these.
    # To enable signs, remove # symbol. To disable all signs, comment/remove each sign.
    # Essentials colored sign support will be enabled when any sign types are enabled.
    # Color is not an actual sign, it's for enabling using color codes on signs, when the correct permissions are given.

enabledSigns:
    - color
    - balance
    - buy
    - sell
    - trade
    - free
    - disposal
    - warp
    - kit
    - mail
    - enchant
    - gamemode
    - heal
    - info
    - spawnmob
    - repair
    - time
    - weather

# How many times per second can Essentials signs be interacted with per player.
    # Values should be between 1-20, 20 being virtually no lag protection.
    # Lower numbers will reduce the possibility of lag, but may annoy players.
    sign-use-per-second: 4

# Enable this to log all interactions with trade/buy/sell signs and sell command.
    economy-log-enabled: true

My plugins: Coreprotect, Cititzens, worldborder, worldguard, worldedit, combatlog, clearlag, simple prefix, holographic Displays, crateReloaded, RewardVoting, Votifier, EssentialsSpawn, Essentials, Cannons, Brewery, dynmap and dynmap-essentials.

Pls help me! Only if i put a command like [heal] on the sign, the sign becomes blank after i have clicked on 'done'

PS: craftbukkit 1.10.2 doesn't support essentials but it works perfectly fine except for the command signs. I downloaded essentials from spigot.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. Offline

luigiferari

If I put a command like [heal] and then click on 'done'. There is nothing on the sign. Reinstalling essentials did not work and i installed SignShop, another sign plugin and the same outcome :/ So even if I install other similar plugins it still doesn't work :/

3. @luigiferari
    Are you using the latest version of Essentials?

4. Offline

luigiferari

yes, its not essentials, its with other plugins too like SignShop

5. Offline

ziggrrauglurr

Hey @luigiferari , I had the same problem, I've seen it around. Solution was to download latest Buildtools (#52 as of now). Build it and replace the server jar.

Issue fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.