Solved Essential permissions not premitted unless OPed

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Iridemscence, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Iridemscence

I've been googling round for a while, but I don't even know where the problem lies.
    I've set up ranks on my server, and i can move between them just fine(though the console), and the prefix works as well, BUT, a lot of the persmissions doesnt work/is not premitted.

I'm not sure if it is because I'm missing a plug-in, a node, a permission or the plug-ins not being compatable with eatch other.

Some commands seems to not exicist, like /tp or /fly, while changing gamemode is not premitted. I can break blocks just fine. /help works.

I've tried running the config file though yaml, and I get no errors. I've also tried debugging to see what permission I'm missing to be able to use the command, but the only answer I get is (when trying to change gamemode):

25.09 13:27:42 [Server] INFO [PermissionsEx] User 19a1dd41-8084-4a06-828f-73245a8fa958 checked for "worldguard.region.bypass.world", "worldguard.region.bypass.world" found

I honestly have no idea where to start looking to fix this. Please tell me if I forgot something.

Some information:

Server is running on Craftbukkit 1.10.2

Plug-ins:
    ChatEx
    CoreProtect_2.13.1
    Lockette
    NoSwear
    PermissionsEx-1.23.4
    worldedit-bukkit-6.1.3
    worldguard-6.1.2

Permissions Config file:
    http://pastebin.com/bmf5SX6K

The message I get in chat when trying to go in creative mode (when being admin)
    [​IMG] Skjermbilde 2016-09-25 19.10.00.png

No error in the console:
    Skjermbilde 2016-09-25 19.10.20.png

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Well I mean you definitely need Essentials if you're going to be giving Essentials permissions! :)

The "official" version of Essentials only works on servers up to 1.7.10. Other developers have forked that build and updated it to work on servers up to 1.10.2. Below is a link that will take you to the page that you can download Essentials at.

You will most likely want Essentials, EssentialsChat, and EssentialsSpawn.
    https://ci.drtshock.net/job/essentialsx/

3. Offline

Iridemscence

I was so sure that Essentials was a part of any servers now, because they stopped updating it, but I guess I was wrong! I'll have to install and check out how things works tomorrow. Thanks!

Thank you so much, I installed them and everything works flawless!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.