Solved Error With Enchanted Items

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Skrubzy, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Skrubzy

So whenever a player who isn't op scrolls over an enchanted item, the enchantments get removed but the item still remains. This doesn't occur for enchanted armor, though. Also sometimes when a player logs into the server all enchanted items in their inventory get removed of enchantments except for armor, so it's not just scrolling across them.
    Version-
    CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95 (Mc: 1.7.10) (Implementing API version 1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    Plugins installed:
    Anti-Enchant
    ArchonCrates
    ChatGaurd
    ClearLag
    CombatLog
    CommandCooldown
    Essentials (Chat, Protect, Spawn)
    Factions
    FBasics
    MassiveCore
    Multiverse-Core
    NameTagEdit
    NightVision
    NoCheatPlus
    NoHopperCraft
    ObsidianDestroyer
    PermissionsEx
    PlayerHeads
    ProtocolLib
    SilkSpawners
    SimpleBroadcast
    SpawnerShop
    SpongeRestore
    TntCrafter
    Vault
    VirtualTokens
    VoidWorld
    WorldBorder
    WorldEdit
    WorldGaurd
    Note-
    I have tried on other versions and the same error kept occurring, I tried on 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.8.3 and 1.8.8.
    Here is an example of what happens:

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Did you put smoothing on your video or something? It looks absolutely horrid D:

Anyways, take a look at this video, it will show you how to figure out which plugin is causing this, if it is a plugin causing the problem:

3. Offline

Skrubzy

Oh my god...I narrowed it down to an Anti-Enchant plugin I forgot I still had installed, it disabled any and all enchantments, thank you so much! Also in the video I was on the top of the nether and YouTube automatically did some kind of lighting adjustment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.