EPICGATES (return ?)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SkyteamZ, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Offline

SkyteamZ

Hello everybody, ( I PAY CASH $ )

I write this cause one of the most simple, light Teleportation plugin is missing, since the devlopper seams to be out of work for a long, long time ! (INACTIVE)

the plugin is EPICGATES --> http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/in...-use-restrictions-617.5864/page-7#post-692758

So it would be cool, if someone could just re-upgrade it to our 1.0 Minecraft version.

The reason, why,is first : I really need it for my server... i feel lost with all other "same plugin"
    and i will have to change more than 30 Tp doors if i change plugin.
    Secundo: is because a lot of poeple fund it good with a very simple way to use.
    Nothing complicate, and a full "customizable" doors.

This is not a big challenge, but the one who do it, will be thanks by a lot of people i think

(and at least devlopper will be paid by me for the duty, this is my reward ---> on paypal account)

Let me thanx the challenger in advance --> THANCK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIEND
    And this cake is also for you [cake] :D (first eat something to be strong, before the work)

Sky

Ps: devlopper, please let me on PM with your Paypal account so i can reward you for it, after plugin is done !

Don't hésitate to post an answer if you want this plugin too, or if you gonna do the upgrade of it...

Thanks again