--> Epic ideas <-- Like a boss.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Noutrech., Sep 25, 2012.

1. Offline

Noutrech.

I HAVE BAD ENGLISH U DON'T NEED TO SAY IT!!

First; Warpig, riding pigs with Swiftness II and u can control them like when u hunt somone in faction (PvP, RPG plugin.)

Seccond: Blocklottery u write something like /bl t 1 ( bl= blocklottery t = how many ) and u need to have a chest with '' Blottery '' sign on and then u get 20 blocks of any block 1 lott cost 1000 and u can get any block!

Third; PvP-Hole, u get diamond armor with all enchants and 1 iron sword with sharpness 4 and u are in a hole with ur enemy ( u write /pvph join and u get a random enemy to pvp with op armor both of u /pvph leave to leave ) Winner get $1000 cash from his enemy so enemy lose $1000 and u win $1000 in game money

Four: Kill Dat Boss KDB, /kdb join and u have signs to click what ur boss have like
    I Pigment I Sort of mob
    I 1000hp I Health
    I Hard I difficulty
    I 15spells I like summoning pigments or something ( in chat it says his name like Ragnar summoning 10 enemy pigments )

Five; JumpingBlock, Blocks spawning random in a 16x16 area and u need to get so high up as u can (jump up on spawning blocks) for every block u get cash like '' Charles jumped 27 blocks he earned $270! ''

Six: Zombie vs. Human: Zombies with lower health lower dmg vs you. you're weapon is a stick shoting arrows u can upgrade ur stick to a hoe shoting more arrows (best should be blaze rod shoting ghast balls) my idea was from one of my favo games Call of Mini: Zombies. ( u get new inventory when u join with ur weapon.. Stick or hoe ORRR blaze rod)
    U get money for every round. ./zvh join ./zvh leave /zvh money ./zvh shop....... AND boss should be giant!

Seven; NO MORE IM FINISH GOOD BYE // PS: My name is noutrech. (in minecraft and here.)

2. Offline

RingOfStorms

I think all but five have been made or can be achieved with other plugins, and I'm sure someone will say variable triggers can make five.

Vandrake likes this.
  3. Offline

Noutrech.

maybeeeee

4. Offline

Kiakaha

The latest Citizens lets you make (controllable) (yes with WASD controllable) pigs (And other mobs!) for you to ride

And there is definitely a lottery plugin ( i think it's called Lottery)

you can even ride ghasts. (use essentials "/fireball" while riding ghasts for mega fun happy time.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  5. Offline

Noutrech.

It is a lottery plugin but Blocklottery isn't same thing u get blocks not money.

6. Offline

Kiakaha

okay, the block lottery part of your original post was not very clear

You could do this block lottery with Variable Triggers
    it has a random number generator + a give command
    so you could write a list of all prizes and use the lottery command to determine both
    A) lottery winner
    B) random lottery prize

7. Offline

Noutrech.

I can't create plugins?... Never tried but no good tutorials at YouTube.. 30 mins of tutorial in English....

8. Offline

Hoolean

Ooh, what command?

9. Offline

Kiakaha

MrBluebear3
    First you do "/npc controllable"
    then you do "/npc mount" (or some mobs you just right click, eg pig with saddle)
    you can also go realy fast with /npc speed 2+
    sadly you can't seem to jump with any npc i've seen :(

10. Offline

np98765

You can... Not with the spacebar, though. I know because I remember asking my admin how he was jumping. :p

11. Offline

Kiakaha

np98765 hey man I haven't confirmed this yet but i noticed that..

My friend was jumping and i could see him doing it. but when i tried to jump on the same npc i couldnt

So maybe it's a client side thing where you can only see the jumping if it's somone else doing it but it's just an illusion and npcs don't ever actually jump