Entity Damage Bug

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SweetVictory, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SweetVictory

Sorry if this is a common bug, but I literally spent 30 minutes trying to find a fix but I only found out that it's the base damage going crazy and the damage cause is ENTITY_ATTACK.

So this doesn't happen to everyone. It happens to specific people and it sometimes goes away. It's where fists do like 5.5 damage and my friend has a bug where he 1 hits people. His base damage is always changed to 1000. Weapons do not reset the attack damage at all, it only increases it. Plugins:

CoreProtect, Citizens, WorldEdit, Essentials, EssentialsChat, GroupManager, VoidWorld, ProtocolLib, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Portals, KitAdder, HolographicDisplays

Also, my friend had this bug ever since he had a slimeball with sharpness 1000 or something like that. But he has never used it since then but the damage is still bugged. He doesn't have the slimeball in his inventory when he 1-hits. Just if this helps at all.

Version: Spigot 1.8.8-fdc1440-53fac9f

There is also a bug where the inventory goes out of sync and you can't move stuff around in it without rejoining.

2. Offline

mine-care

@SweetVictory Have you tried to switch server version? If not do it :)

If that doesnt work, try deleting your friend's player.dat file :)
    (Go in your server folder, main world folder, playerdata, find the file of your friend and delete it.)
    Notes:
    1. This may not fix the problem unless it is caused by an internal server issue.
    2. Deleting the file will cause your friend's inventory items, stats ect held by the server to be lost.
    3. To find your friend's file (and make sense of the random-looking file names), go here: http://mcuuid.net/ and type in your friend's usernae.

Hopefully that helped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.