Filled EnderNPC

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by user_91250433, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tango_

Sorry, wasn't getting any notifications about this. I believe I have optimised the plugin better, changed how information gets gathered. Can you tell me if this is better, I do not have a big world that I can do testing on. Sorry that you are getting issues, I am still learning. Here is the link: DOWNLOAD

2. Offline

user_91250433

@Tango_
    Hey, Sorry for late reply.
    I tried this plugin again. After like 20 hours it is using like 500mb of ram and it is only growing over time.
    I will still continue using it, this is very good plugin compared to others.

Btw, i only want villager, maybe if you only spawn villager and remove other options it could use less memory.

3. Offline

Tango_

I can't seem to replicate the problem, on my test server the TPS is perfect, timings report showed the plugin was only taking 0.5% of the servers load, and I loaded in 100 NPCs. Which plugin are you using to show this information?

4. Offline

user_91250433

@Tango_
    TopLite

Thing is at startup it is not using anything much. This happends after like 20hours

5. Offline

Tango_

How many EnderNPCs are you using?
    I've created and scanned through heap dumps and am not finding anything to suggest a memory leak. I've had my server open for 6 hours, and everything is very minor. A way you can help me find the problem is if you can download this plugin https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/heapdump and create a heap dump using /heapdump <NAME>, this should create a file in the directory where you can see the world folders, upload it to a website (dropbox is good). I can find the exact cause of the problem and fix it. Probably best if you message me the link directly.

6. Offline

user_91250433

OK, will do.
    I only have 2 npc's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.