Enderdragon spawning plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bobhull517, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bobhull517

Hello, I am working on making a kingdoms like server. I have everything I need besides one addition that I think will be cool, and fun. Some things that I would like would be configurable spawning locations, which will be randomized when a dragon would spawn, random, predefined dragon names, and a configurable global anouncement that a dragon has spawned.
    For example: Oh no! {dragonname} has spawned at the coords [-100, 100, -100]! Go slay this beast and you will be rewarded!

I would also like random rewards for whoever kills the dragon, maybe configurable but it doesn't have to be.

I don't think that would be too difficult for somebody to do. Would it? Thanks for reading this anyhow! And I don't want a link to a plugin that lets me spawn in a dragon, or disable the spawning of a dragon, or makes the dragon respawn when somebody enters the end (Which has been disabled along with the nether) or even disables enderdragon block damage. Because I can do all that already.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit: Forgot to add some stuff: Scheduled clock for dragon spawns, limited amount of custom dragons being spawned at once without having to worry about it (2 or 3 at max)

2. Offline

TechnoGeek123

I am pretty sure you can do this with http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/Essentials/ with /spawnmob enderdragon

3. Offline

bobhull517

TechnoGeek123 Updated request, forgot to add a couple things, and more may come

4. Offline

TechnoGeek123

bobhull517 So more like a timed dragon autospawner? You could probably do this in Vanilla with redstone. With command blocks, create a redstone circuit that goes off every couple of minutes.

bobhull517 Also, I cannot code anything for you so :(

5. Offline

bobhull517

TechnoGeek123 That's when the limit comes in, and I would ratehr not have redstone going whenever my server is up, and if my server goes down, I will have to find and reset the clock.

And that's fine, this let me clarify some stuff

TechnoGeek123 likes this.
  6. Offline

TechnoGeek123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.