"End of Stream" Error! Friends can't connect!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by EggoGamer, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EggoGamer

So I've made a server today and I have the essentials plugin installed and a normal world backup/save plugin and I can log in on my computer with localhost. So I played on it for around 1 hour to build a spawn and to make the area look nice I fixed some bugs in the EssentialsChat with all the color type things. So then my friend was ready to get on so I went on my laptop to play on the server with them, so that it wouldn't a whole lot because we were gunna be doing some heavy map editing (I was going to install a worldedit plugin but didn't) so when I tried to get on and it said:
    "Bad Login"
    "End of Stream"
    "End of Stream"
    So I think you get the idea.I have the newest version of craft bukkit B740 with Essentials 2.2 and Simplesave (Or something like that) made for B740.
    So any help would be awsome. With the port forwarding part I think I did it right then I made a static ip so if you can tell me what I did wrong or if something is wrong with minecraft.net please tell me.

2. Offline

bigpaully

that is a client and server error it is common it will happen if u login to client and server to fast see minecraft forum lol been around for a while just reopen the client and go slower

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.