Enchantment Tokens Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by martelshane02, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

martelshane02

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: eTokens

What I want: Hello, I want a enchantment token plugin for my prison server.

What the plugin must have:
    - Need to support color.

How to earn tokens:
    You can get tokens from
    Voting
    First time on server
    Every 5 rankups
    killing a person that hasn't clicked them

Description

Ok so the way it works is when you earn an etoken you can use it for your pickaxe to level up. The way you level up is having your pickaxe in your hand and right clicking the enchantment sign you want. When you right click the sign it will +1 the enchantment level it says on the sign. The way to redeem the tokens is by right clicking them then once you right click your eToken [EnderPearl if possible] it gets stored in your eToken bank.

Ideas for Signs

[eTokens]
    1 eToken
    Unbreaking
    +1

[eTokens]
    [Amount of eTokens needed]
    [Enchantment Type]
    [Enchantment levels you get]

Admin Commands:
    /etokens give [PlayerName] [Amount] (For voting option)
    /etokens take [PlayerName] [Amount]

Player Commands:
    /etokens (View how many tokens you have)

Player permissions: etokens.view

Admin Permissions:

etokens.admin

When I'd like it by: As soon as you can get it done, but please take your time!

2. Offline

Killuall99

I would like this also :D

3. Offline

Killuall99

4. Offline

MasterDoctor

5. Offline

lebrockstar

I totally want this plugin too!!! i have been wanting it for a while, and it just turns out someone has allready made a post for it! i would love for this plugin to have the ability to get your etokens out of the bank so you could sell them to shops! This plugin idea is awesome!

I cant wait for this plugin! this plugin would be awesome on prison servers! Hopefully it will be configurable!! anyways, i am lovin this idea

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  6. Offline

MordorKing78

Hello, Mr Boris

7. Offline

Killuall99

8. Offline

MasterDoctor

Voting [Nearly Done]
    Commands [Done]
    Redeem Signs [Starting]
    Redeem Tokens [Starting]
    Every 5 Rankups [Can't do as of now]
    Killing a person who hasn't clicked them [Just set keepInventory to false]

Changed my mind - No redeem signs - I'll do a command and then perhaps later a GUI

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  9. Offline

Killuall99

Alright sounds good

10. Offline

Killuall99

11. Offline

Killuall99

12. Offline

MasterDoctor

Killuall99 Sorry, There has been a delay but I am almost done, my laptop has been playing up. :/

13. Offline

Ethanl189

Could you add maybe explosion?

14. Offline

Killuall99

Okay that is alright. I can't wait till the plugin is done! Thanks for making it for us also.

15. Offline

martelshane02

Thanks for working ion this. I can't wait till it's finished. :)

16. Offline

MasterDoctor

EVERYONE SORRY! MORE DELAYS
    I have recently gotten bogged down with homework but I am soon approaching my half-term break and will thus be able to spend much more time on my project!

17. Offline

SlickSlender

Don't do it, this is literally a COMPLETE copy of the ArkhamNetwork...

18. Offline

Killuall99

You sir are not his boss. Also there isn't a rule where they can't copy ideas from other servers. Also I see A LOT more copies of plugin request then just this one...

19. Offline

SlickSlender

You aren't helping to fix that last part.

20. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Neither do we care if somebody copies a server. If we don't like it then we just ignore it.

21. Offline

SlickSlender

I'm just saying it's unoriginal and it is stealing what other devs worked for.
    How would you like it if someone made a complete clone of one of your plugins?

22. Offline

I wouldn't like it, wouldn't see the point of it either as my plugins are free to download. The plugins that those servers use generally aren't free to download.
    You are picking a bad example here.

23. Offline

SlickSlender

If you make custom plugins that cost money, like the one they are copying, then how would you feel?
    My point is that they should come up with their own original ideas and then request them, and not all out copy it from a server where people paid actual money for it.
    Hope you can see my point here.

24. Offline

I don't make private plugins. I have 1 private plugin, nobody else has seen it, I challenge anybody to recreate it.
    And it is a game, welcome to the real world.

25. Offline

MisterErwin

timtower
    and I challenge you! :p
    But to be serious: If a plugin is free/open source, then there is no need to copy it.
    But if not: Why not "copy" it - I also really started with a copy of one server's plugin... And I actually learned through that:)

26. Offline

MisterErwin That won't work on me :p They just take too much time and thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.